
Hii...everybody its me Mr. Lemon,today i am making a debut in blogging so i request you all to have patience and be little less critical on what i write..orelse if you be it does not matter.! So just sit back, relax and enjoy the various taste of life thats you encounter in the journey of my blogs...
Its been around 6 months that my Post Graduation have been completed and life is little sticky or what we can say little salty in Lemon Language (Language which i recently discover)Nothing new came up apart from regular 9 to 9 office. Life has become a pile of boredom so i thought to bore others by starting lemon community.
In our post graduation days one thing we eagerly look forward to is the "INTERVIEWS" (which i never faced!).Two years of prepration,lots of hardwork,expectation(from college as well),burning nights,etc drives into interview. Student who are preparing for the interview feels extremely delighted by seeing big companies (Even One)just like mouse gets by seeing the cheese.Some able to chew the cheese while some able to just think about it....while some like me MANUFACTURE ITS OWN CHEESE....Wat say! Starting its own organisation.
Always remember "If Nobody hires you, you Start Hiring them."
This what happend Two days back..
I was interviewing a person for a particular post in my office and i was surprise to see the answers wat i got (Even i would have not given to my employer). The conversation took place between us is as follows:
Honestly, we will have these answers in our mind ...
But we give different, tailored and suitable answers to the guy !
1. Why did you apply for this job?
Ans: I have applied for many jobs along with this and you called me now.
2. Why do you want to work for this company?
Ans: I have to work for some company who ever gives me a job, I don't have any specific company in mind.
3. Why should I hire you?
Ans: You have to hire some one, you may give me a try.
4. What would you do if this happened?
Ans: Well, it depends my Mindset and mood at that situation...
5. What is your biggest strength?
Ans: Basically, daring to join any company who pays me well, without thinking of the fate of company
6. What is your biggest weakness?
Ans: Girls
7. What was your worst mistake, and how did you learn from it?
Ans: Joining my earlier company and learnt that I need to jump to get more money, so I am here today
8. What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job?
Ans: I could demand more and stay there.
9. Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?
Biggest challenge is answering the question "why are you looking for a change" and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that.
10. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
Ans: For the same reason why you left your earlier job
11. What do you want from this job?
Ans: If no work is given but keep giving good hikes
12. What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
Ans: Make more money and for that keep jumping companies for every 2 yrs
13. Did you hear of our company and what do you know of us?
Ans: Yeah, I know that you will ask this, I've gone through your website
14. What is the salary expected and how do justify that?
Ans: Well, no one will change job for the same salary, hence, give me 20% extra than what I am getting and that is unpublished industry standard
(I know you will bargain on what ever I ask, hence, I have already hiked my current salary by 30%)
I really felt the same way my Soft Skills Faculty would have felt during the mock rounds...As final Testing on tbe Big Cheese were left undone (Still Searching for the reason).
But one thing i got to Knw by taking the interview its very Hard to Sit On The Other Side of The Table..I Wonder how my Facultys Did??
3 comments:
And then the soft skills trainer committed suicide
Haha Great post Niraj Well begun !
veryyyyyyyyyyy cute...keep going!:)
Hey Suruchi..
Thks for your encouraging word!!
Keep reading masalla lemonade..
Keep giving your views!!
Post a Comment