Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mr.Lemon Ke Funde !!

A Lazy Good evening to all of you. Its Sunday and from now on every Sunday Mr.Lemon will give its own Funde. His life experience,some gone and some coming experience. Some will be as dark as swiss chocolate and some will be as cool as cucumber. It will be fun, entertainment,motivation,inspiration,and moreover right from the heart. So Let the week start from Sunday and not Monday and make it a Fun day.




Lemon No .1 - "Never Argue with Fools. People might not Know the Difference". 


P.S. - I read it Somewhere.




With this Note Mr.Lemon wishes all the followers of Masalla Lemonade a Colourful Holi. May this Holi brings Smiles and happiness in this world. 

Enjoy..!



12 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Good one.
A very happy Holi to you all too.

Shruti said...

Hahaha

nice nice!!

Happy Holi (:

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ BK Chowla - Thks and same to u.

@ Shruti - Happy holi to u too..

rohini said...

very true....

Unknown said...

Sir, you said it right.

how have you been...?? how was holi?? give my regards to uncle aunty

flying eagle woman said...

Wow...I was taken by your picture and then when I cruised through your blog I just loved it...
I'll be back:-)
Shawna

flying eagle woman said...

I left you an award on my page www.ndnofficepolitics.blogspot.com
:-) Enjoy
Shawna

Ordinary Gal said...

lol nice..Thanks for dropping by my side :)

Shriti said...

hey you won an award on my blog ;)
check it out :)

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ flying eagle woman - Thks u so much.. and really thks for the award.

@ @ choclatelover - thks for the award.

Urvashi said...

:) :)

keep the fundas coming in...

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Urvashi - Ya..for sure every sunday has been named as Fundey.