hmm.... n still the stich leaves behind a mark.......y cant they invent something to make the process less painful ??
@ Urvashi - Even the inventors are not able to cope with that..he he he
A wounded heart can never be stitched.It keeps bleeding.
I likey like Mr Lemon ke fundas...What a witty head he has!;-)
@ Bk Chowla - I agree to u...completely.@ Suruchi - He he ..thks a lot.
Very true.
But the scars remain...
@ Sugar Cube - I completely agree...but times may heal even that..
I echo Suga Cube's views.. That place is never the same =]Anyways, mast funde hai.. and yea - great name for the blog :D
@ Fire bolt - Hey thks...keep visiting the blog
Post a Comment
11 comments:
hmm.... n still the stich leaves behind a mark.......
y cant they invent something to make the process less painful ??
@ Urvashi - Even the inventors are not able to cope with that..he he he
A wounded heart can never be stitched.
It keeps bleeding.
I likey like Mr Lemon ke fundas...
What a witty head he has!;-)
@ Bk Chowla - I agree to u...completely.
@ Suruchi - He he ..thks a lot.
Very true.
But the scars remain...
@ Sugar Cube - I completely agree...but times may heal even that..
I echo Suga Cube's views..
That place is never the same
=]
Anyways, mast funde hai..
and yea - great name for the blog :D
@ Fire bolt - Hey thks...keep visiting the blog
Post a Comment