Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Just a Thought !!

Last night when I was lying on my bed and was trying to sleep, I was not able to do so. Tired of turning in my bed, I decided to take my pen and scribble something in my diary. I started   jotting down words and  making them sound something which  were "JUST A THOUGHT" sometime. When I woke up in the morning and read it again, I found it interesting and thought of sharing on blog. Let see whats your take on......JUST A THOUGHT.

                                                             


If I see a moon,
Thinks it comes to my room,
What a Place it would be?
Just a thought !!

If I dance in the rain,
Without thinking of my right leg's pain,
What a Dance it would be?
Just a thought !!

If I See a beggar crying,
I make this world to make him smile,
What a smile it would be?
Just a thought !!

If I love someone madly,
That person loves me equally,
What a Love it would be?
Just a thought !!

If I blindly trust God,
Thinking he might help cross this thorny road,
What a trust it would be?
Just a thought !!

Just a thought !!

8 comments:

Arpit said...

Great poem... :)
n Its not mere a thought..

Keep scribbling.. :P

Shriti said...

wOoOoOw!!
awesome :D

loved it :))

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Chocolate Lover -Thkss

@ Arpit - Thks...and hey congrats for the placement.

Urvashi said...

hey....nice thoughts.....u just scibbled and came up with sucha lovely thing...thts gr8 :) :)

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Urvashi - Thks urvashi!!

Arpit said...

@ Niraj

Thank you so much.. :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

wowowo!! when I am lonely at night I think of absurd things like pixies and fairies and waffles topped with brownie and white chocolate :P

The world needs more people like you! :)

Beautifully put.

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Beauty and the Beast - Thanks for ur encouraging words!!