Saturday, November 20, 2010

I m Back !!


Finally I m back, where I belong to,

Finally I m back to do, what I love doing,

Finally I m writing, what I wanted to write,

Finally Mr.Lemon is back to blogosphere.......

Its has been 2 months since i blogged, I am really sorry to all my fellow blogger friends for my sudden disappearing act from the blogging world. In these 2 months, life has changed a lot, new job, new place, new people around, but still old faith, old lemons and ur old Mr. Lemon......

Due to change in the city i was not able to come online and give proper time to my real life, my writing, my blog but as we say it happens for good, finally my net is in place and m really ready to roll again with promises that i made to you during first anniversary celebration...

I hope everything is good at ur end....its been days since i have visited all of your blogs...many post are in back log to read...and its a promise that i will be reading all the post in next one week....

There were many events that crossed my lanes in last 2 months....which i will be describing in the days to come...hope my all readers will be still following me and actively commenting on my silly blogs...coz it makes my confidence to be more sillier and funnier.....

At last just want to say.....sorry for being absent from the blogging world and also sorry for everybody coz i m back and u have to ready some pathetically bad posts....he he he....

Hope to find u in comment box soon....

Till than....

Mr.Lemon is Back!!!

8 comments:

Beyond said...

congrats for all the new new things :)

Yuvika said...

welcome back!

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Beyond - Thks..but as we say good things do come with bad things accompanied....so its the mixture of good and bad....

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Yuvika - Thanks...its been long time will catch ur blog ASAP..

Arpit said...

ha ha..
welcome back buddy.. :)

- Sugar Cube - said...

hey..welcome back!

so hows life treating you at your new dwelling ? ;)

Chithira Menon said...

welcome bac..:)

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

@ Arpit - Thanks Dude!

@ Sugar Cube - Well life has always given lemon to Mr.Lemon

@ Chitz - Thanks!