Liked your blog,reviews are pretty cool.but may i know why you have named your blog as masalla lemonade?
Life gives you a lemon at every stage of life its you who makes Lemonade out of it...so Lemonade with a pinch of Masalla in it...!!
Though this has background music,I would have preffered the earlier one.
Loved your blog template. Its cool and refreshing. Thanks for following me. :)
I like your new layout and style. =]Its soothing =]
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Liked your blog,reviews are pretty cool.
but may i know why you have named your blog as masalla lemonade?
Life gives you a lemon at every stage of life its you who makes Lemonade out of it...so Lemonade with a pinch of Masalla in it...!!
Though this has background music,I would have preffered the earlier one.
Loved your blog template. Its cool and refreshing.
Thanks for following me. :)
I like your new layout and style. =]
Its soothing =]
Post a Comment